Monday, March 31, 2008

Serbia

I bet you've heard of the recent split of Yugoslavia into Montenegro, Serbia, and Kosovo. Kosovo's new flag is easily much better than the other two nations'. Montenegro's is complicated, ugly, and just plain weird, and Serbia's is not only complicated and just plain weird, but it adds to the European tricolor confusion, but it doesn't seem that they'll adopt a flag without a tricolor, so I designed this flag.

I kept the Serbian tricolor of red, blue, and white, and instead of the coat of arms, I placed a Serbian cross in the canton area of the flag. It's golden because Serbia is looking forward to a "golden" future.

1 comment:

Oleg said...

I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant.